Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Always something new...

So of course we're working on new versions of JDeveloper pretty much all the time but it amazes me the amount of scrutiny the releases have been receiving lately. I've already mentioned the fact that they are getting uptaken by internal developers but I sat in a meeting yesterday with the QA team and found out that in addition to the internal development efforts that QA has been building an app that takes the major points of pain from the internal development efforts, as well as our early adopters and blends them into a test application.

As they went through page after page, I kept nodding my head going "yeah, that is/was an issue" and at several points they indicated that they had logged bugs and would be able to verify appropriate functionality as it passed through QA.

Makes me feel good to know that our product is getting this kind of attention, and I sleep easier knowing the fact that when it rolls out the door that any issue brought up will have adequate attention to not be present.

-Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment